BOOMBOX Bar XChange
Singing Bowls Hospitality Pvt Ltd
Category : Food & Beverages
Sub Category : Bars, Pubs & Lounge, Theme Restaurant,
Investment : Rs. 3 Cr to Rs. 5 Cr
Area Req : 3000 sqft to 5000 sqft
Boombox is an iconic Resto-Bar brand with successful outlets across Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh and Lucknow. An Affordable Luxury brand that creates unique experiential spaces inspired by music and latest F&B trends from around the world. Formats offer-Bar Xchange, Cocktail Bars, Breweries, Innovative Fusion menus, Wood Fired Pizzas, Bespoke Coffee, Live Bands, Live DJs, Parties-Lunches-all day hangout and nightlife venues.
The Boombox Bar Xchange is a stock exchange inspired format that offers fluctuating prices of drinks, based on a supply-demand algorithm. Customers can order through an App or through servers’ tabs. The unique experience increases engagement and adds the thrill of spotting the right discounted deal.
With a ‘fast fashion’ approach to resto-bars, the brand constantly innovates and creates new dishes, drinks and music offerings to ensure consumer loyalty and traffic.
- Customised POS integrated Boombox Bar Xchange software.
- Modern, well-lit, airy, comfortable and luxurious interiors with iconic art pieces.
- Locally adjusted pricing and cost engineered menus.
- Specially trained staff to ensure customer engagement and comfort.
- Centrally Curated music, comedy and community events leveraging the BBX eco-system.
- Over 100K followers and lakhs of user engagements, likes, comments across social media platforms.
- Extensive brand collaboration network with leading luxury brands, media houses and alcohol brands.
- In House Media and Marketing Lab offering social media support, viral worthy video and photography content.
- BBX Stocking System software enables Data Driven Management.
|North||Haryana, New Delhi, Punjab,|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana,|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Orissa,|
|West||Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa,|
|Union Territories||Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Chandigarh,|